Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gold Fever

I am joining in this whole blogging thing for the first time. To date - everything up here has been placed by Toby and now having finally accepted it is not that difficult, am determined to let you all know more regularly what is happening in the world of Eye Books and me Dan Hiscocks.

I am about to be called by CBC (the equivalent of BBC in Canada) about the Goldmine Giveaway we are doing. It does seem to be attracting lots of attention. Each time I think of what we are doing, I get slightly overawed at the whole thing. To have a goldmine is amazing, but then to give it away!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and give this thing a go. Am sure I will end up using it too much, but to my mind the best ones I have read seem to ramble on about sweet nothings (so am pretty confident).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home